We all love Strawberry Milkshake right? Strawberries are loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants and taste so delicious.When I first taught my girls how to make milkshake, they were amazed how easy it is. Now they do it all by themselves and this is one of their favorite milkshake.
The key is to use perfectly ripe strawberries they will give your milkshake the sweetest flavor.Here u go sumptuous and filling milkshake made with love…Enjoy!
Have you Tried these Milkshake?
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – How to Make Homemade Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberries : 15 nos or ½ cup (hulled and sliced)
- Milk : ¼ cup
- Strawberry or Vanilla Ice cream : ½ cup
- Strawberry or Vanilla extract : 1 tsp (optional)
- Sugar/Honey :1-2 tsp
- Ice cubes : handfull
- In a blender, add strawberries,vanilla extract, ice cream, ice cubes milk and sugar/honey.
- Blend until smooth...Pour into glass and enjoy.
Do try this Strawberry Milkshake and Let me know if you have any thoughts! 🙂
Have a good one!
Like this Recipe? Sign up, and get more recipes delivered directly to your inbox.RECOMMENDED RECIPES!