Boneless chicken : 500 grms /1.1 lb
Ginger-garlic paste : 1 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
Onion : 1 (big, finely chopped)
Tomato :1 (big, finley chopped)
Green chillies :15-20 nos or to spice level
Red chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
Gram masala powder : 1 tsp
Cashew nut : 150 grms
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
How to make Green Chilli Chicken Curry – Pachamulaku Aracha Kozhi Curry :
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger,garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt for 1/2 to 1 hrs.
2. Soak the cashewnut in little in milk for 10 minutes and grind them into fine paste.
3. Heat oil in the pan, fry the marinated chicken pieces till it turns light brown color and keep it aside.
4. In small bowl make a paste by mixing red chilli powder, gram masala powder with little water and set it aside. Grind green chillies to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
5. Heat a pan, pour little oil and saute the chopped onions till it becomes trasnsluscent, transfer the onion from the pan; in the same pan saute chopped tomato and grind the onion and tomatoes together into fine paste, keep it aside.
6. Heat oil in the pan, when its hot, add onion tomato paste, green chilli paste and saute well till the oil separates from the gravy.
7. Add red chilli, gram masala paste and stir for 5-8 minutes.
8. Add the marinated chicken and toss well so that chicken and the gravy combines well.
9. Add cashew paste and toss well, garnish with cilantro…Serve with any kind of Indian Bread or with rice and enjoy!