Koon /Button Mushroom : 500 grms /1.1lb
Onions : 1 (big chopped)
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder : 3/4 tsp
Coirander powder : 1-11/2 tsp
Pepper Powder : 3/4 tsp
Gram masala : 1/2 tsp
Ginger : 1 inch piece (grated)
Green chillies : 2-3 nos (slitted)
Mustard seeds : 1/2 tsp
Coconut milk : 1/2 cup
Coconut oil : 1-2 tbsp
Curry leaves : 1 spirg
Coriander leaves to granish
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Clean the mushroom with paper towel (Note : Do not wash mushrooms it absorbs water) and cut into big pieces.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in kadai, when its hot add mushroom saute for a minute add turmeric, redchili, corainder, and gram masala powder and salt, saute for 2 mins.
3. Add coconut milk and let it boil for 2-3 mins and cover and cook, when its done remove and keep it aside.
4. Heat a kadai, pour coconut oil, add mustard seeds when it starts to pop add slitted green chili, curry leaves and saute.
5. Add grated ginger and chopped onions and saute until the onions turns translucent.
6. Add masala mushroom with it and combine well after one boil remove from the heat.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve with any Indian Bread or with rice and Enjoy!
Check here for more Mushroom recipes.