Mushrooms /Koon : 250gm /1 cups (chopped)
Onion : 1 big (chopped)
Tomato : 1 big (chopped)
Green Chillies : 2-3 (chopped)
Ginger-Garlic Paste : 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Whole Garam Masala or Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds :1 tsp
Curd /Yogurt : 3 tsp
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Cilantro/Coriander leaves : few (chopped)
Oil : 3 tsp
Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Curry | Mushroom Masala :
1. Wash and cut the mushrooms in medium pieces.
2. Marinate the mushrooms with salt, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and curd, keep it aside for 10 to 20 mins.
3. Heat oil in the pan and when its hot, add whole gram masala , cumin seeds, curry leaves, sauté for a minute; add chopped onions and sauté till onions becomes trasnsluscent now add green chillies, chopped tomoto and fry till its cooked.
4. Add marinated mushroom to it, cover and cook untill mushrooms are cooked properly.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves…Serve hot with any Indian bread /Steamed rice & enjoy!