Coconut grated : 1 cup
Shallot /Small Red Onion : 2-3Green chillies : 2
Red chillies : 6 or to your tolerance level
Ginger : 1/2 inch piece
Salt to taste
Mustard : 1/2 tsp
Red chillies : 2 (broken into two)
Curry leaves : 1 sprig
Oil (Preferably Coconut oil) : 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation :
1. Grind all the ingredients listed under grinding, to a smooth paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds,dry red chilly and curry leaves.
Check here for more Chutney recipes.
Now come the Award.
Some of my dear blogger friends have shared some awards with me….thanks a ton 🙂
You all made my day!!!!
From Collaborative Curry
It is a very pleasant movement for me…Thanks a ton to all my dear friends for remembering and sharing award with me.Very encouraging to me……I am happy to receive this award from u all..Thank u very much.
I would love to share this awards to all my blogger friends because I love every one’s blog.I request all my lovely friends to feel free to accept it and post it in your blog and share it with ur friends.
Rules of the award:
1.You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5.Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about themselves. So here goes…
1. I am very friendly and same time very sensitive.
2. I give respect to everyone who deserves and Hate arrogant and selfish.
3. I love shopping, but it takes very long… time for me to finally choose.
4. I love cooking,Gardening and Listening to Music (Rarely see me without my ipod. Music gives me so much happiness that I forget everything (past/present/future)) 🙂
5.My family is my best gift. Thanking GOD for this wonderful gift.I miss my DAD a lot…Why did GOD called him so early. I believe Life is irreversible, so use every movement of life to love your family as much.
6. For me, the scariest thing in this world is Snakes.
7. I love to travel; see new culture, new people, new places.So amazing isn’t it.
Once Again I thank everybody for all the appreciations and encouragements…:)