Cashews : 1.1 lb /500 grms
Onions : 1/2 lb /250grms (thinly, sliced)
Chickpea /Bengalgram flour : 1 cup
Rice flour : 2 tbsp
Ginger : 1/2″piece (grated)
Green chilies : 5 (chopped) or to ur spice level
Turmeric powder : A pinch
Curry leaves : 1 sprig
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method of Preparation :
1. In a mixing bowl add chickpea flour,rice flour,turmeric powder,sliced onions,green chillies,grated ginger,salt and mix well.
2. Add cashew nuts and combine all together.
3. Make a batter with the help of very little water if required.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan and drop cashew-onion mixture in the form of pakodas and fry till nice golden color.
5. Remove from oil and drain excess oil and now roast the curry leaves for few seconds and mix it with cashew-onion pakodas. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Check here for more Snacks recipes.