Mushroom/Koon : 2 cup(finely chopped)
Eggs : 4
Grated coconut : 1/2 cup
Shallots/Small Onion : 5-8 nos (finely sliced)
Green Chillies : 2-3 nos (chopped)
Garlic : 3 cloves (Crushed)
Ginger : 1/2″ piece (Crushed)
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds : 1/2 tsp
Dried Red Chillies : 1-2 no (broken into 2 pieces)
Cumin Seeds : 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil : 2 tbsp
Curry leaves :a sprig
Method of Preparation :
1. Beat egg with salt and keep it aside
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds; when it starts to splutter add curry leaves,broken dried red chilles and saute it.
3. Add chopped shallots, green chilles,garlic,ginger and sauté for a couple of minutes
4. Add finely chopped mushrooms,turmeric powder and sauté well for 8-10 minutes or until it turns to dry.
5. Add the beaten egg and reduce the fire to low and stir continuously till the egg is cooked & become dry
6. Add grated coconut and combine it well; adjust the salt and remove from heat.
7. Serve as side dish with rice and Enjoy!
Good Day All!