Pacha Manga Kichadi – Kerala Sadya Recipe | Raw Mango Yogurt Gravy
Raw mango/Pacha manga : 1 no (finely chopped)
Shallots or Big onions : 1/4 cup (finely minced)
Ginger : 1 tsp (finely minced)
Green chillies : 2-3 nos (Splitted)
Thick curd/Yogurt : 1 cup
Fenugreek seeds : a pinch
Mustard seeds : 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves : a sprig
Dry red chilly : 1 (broken to 2 pieces)
Coconut Oil : 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation :
1. Heat oil in a pan; add minced shallots,ginger and green chillies and saute for couple of minutes.
2. Add finely chopped raw mango,saute and cook by adding 1/4 cup water,salt to taste on the medium flame.When mango turns to soft, remove from fire and let it cool.
3. Add curd to it and mix it well.
4. Heat oil and temper with mustard,fenugreek seeds,curry leaves and red chilly
5. Add to the above mixture and mix well. Serve with hot rice and enjoy!
Click here for more Kerala Sadya Recipes