Puff Pastry Sheet : 1
For Egg Masala:
Green Chillies :2 nos (chopped)
Garlic-Ginger paste :1 tsp
Fennel seed powder : 1/4 tsp
Red chilly powder : 1tsp
Garam masala powder :1/4 tsp
Egg (beaten) : 1 no (for egg wash)
Salt to taste
Oil :1 tbsp
3. Heat oil in a pan/kadai and add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and add all the spices
and mix well and sauté everything until the raw smell goes, switch off the stove and keep it aside.
4. Roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut into 6 equal pieces,cut through the folds on it and then, cut the three big pieces into two each piece must be sufficient to cover an egg.
5. Take 1 tsp of cooked masala and keep on the middle of each pastry slice and place each half of egg on the top of onion mix.
7. Optional – Prepare egg wash by beating the egg nicely and brush the top with it to get the shiny and smooth top.
8. Arrange them on a greased baking tray lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top turns golden brown.
Vegetable Puffs Recipe – Bakery Style
(all other ingredients as same as for egg masala)
How to make Vegetable Puffs :
Follow as same method as egg puffs, you need to add vegetables except the potato pieces and sauté everything for a while and finally add the cooked potatoes.Baking the vegetable puffs are same as egg puffs.
Enjoy egg your egg puffs & vegetable puffs with hot tea or coffee!!
Good Day All!