Simple, Healthy and tasty Broccoli Thoran -Broccoli Stir Fry.
Other Thoran’s You Might Also like :
How to make Broccoli Thoran -Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
- Broccoli : 1
- Grated Coconut : ½ cup
- Onion : 1 medium, (finely, chopped)
- Garlic : 3 cloves (crushed)
- Green chilli : 2 (slit)
- Turmeric powder : ¼ tsp
- Mustard seeds : ½ tsp
- Curry leaves : few
- Oil : 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and chop the broccoli into small florets .
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard, add curry leaves, crushed garlic, chopped onion, green chillies and saute till the onion turns to translucent.
- Add broccoli, turmeric powder, salt to taste and sprinkle 3 tbsp of water.
- Cover and cook it on low heat until the broccoli is cooked, stir in between; add grated coconut and combine well. Serve hot with rice or chapathi.
You don't prefer adding garlic, then skip it.
Try this Broccoli Thoran -Stir Fired Broccoli and let me know how it turned out buddies Like this Recipe? Sign up, and get more recipes delivered directly to your inbox.