Recipe for Homemade Ginger Garlic Paste
Ginger : 1 cup (chopped)
Garlic : 1 cup (chopped)
Salt : 1 tsp
Oil (Preferably olive oil) : 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation :
1. In a blender, add chopped ginger, garlic, salt and oil and blend it to smooth paste.
2. Store ginger and garlic paste in an air tight glass jar in the refrigerator.
- To peel a large amount of garlic, soak the garlic as you need in just luke warm water for 10-20 mins. Drain and peel them all.
- Storage jar must be clean and dry.
- Make sure that ginger and garlic are completely dry before grinding.