This is a recipe that deserved a little updating, mainly in the picture.
Give a try, they’ll be sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike. Enjoy !
Now to the egg/mutta dosa recipe.
Mutta Dosa Recipe – Egg Dosa Recipe
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
How to make Mutta Dosa Recipe – Egg Dosa Recipe :
1. Smear a spoon full of oil or ghee on a hot tawa, pour a dosa on tawa and spread batter to outer layer on low flame, cover with lid.
2. Lightly sprinkle with oil/ghee at the edges of dosa.
3. Beat the egg with salt and pepper, pour right above the top of batter. Then spread it thinly to all over the dosa.
4. Sprinkle pepper powder (optional). Once the batter and eggs are almost cooked and crisp on one side, flip to the other side for a minute, then back to the top.
5. Serve hot with chutney or sambar and Enjoy!
Click here for more Dosa recipes.
Have a Good Day all !