An easy and elegant dessert for a summer party!
Before we get into the recipe, I have small note to all my dear readers. As we are in the process of cross country move. I'm totally busy, haven't got time to check mail's last few days. My email inbox is overflowing ;) so if you don’t hear back from me, please don’t take it personally. I try my best to keep up with all the emails, but sometimes I just can’t. Know that I read each and every email I receive, and I thank you for taking the time to write and for continued support..
Today we’re trying to get cheesecake tart as fast as we can ; sound good?
Take all the lisited ingredients below and stick it in the fridge for a few hours and EnJoY a delicious treat that will COOL off your kids & family!
Recipe for Fruity Cheesecake Tart in Waffel Bowl.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes + Time to set : 1-2 hrs
CookingTime : No cooking
Serving : 6
Cream Cheese : 1 package (8 oz.), (softened)
Sweetened Condensed Milk : 1 can (14 oz.)
Vanilla Extract : 1 tsp
Lemon Juice : 1/3 cup
Waffle Bowls : 6
Fresh Whole Strawberries : 6
Fresh Kiwi : 2 (sliced)
1. In medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
2. Mix in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until well blended. Stir in lemon juice.
3. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture has thickened.
4. Spoon 1/3 cup cheesecake mixture into each waffle bowl. Top each bowl with fresh fruit of choice, such as sliced kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries.
5. Serve immediately or if a cold filling is desired, refrigerate until ready to serve and then fill cups just before serving...Enjoy!
- Instead of waffel bowls, you can use baked pastry shells or waffel cones.
- If a less flavored cheesecake is desired, replace the sweetened condensed milk with 8 oz frozen whipped topping to the ingredients.
Recipe adapted from keebler waffel bowls packet.
Related Posts :
Max & Rubys Frozen Berrry Waffle Cookie
No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake
Click here for more Frozen Treats