updating this page.
- contact information including email address
- demographicinformation such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.We will not share your personal information with any third party, nor will we sell your personal information with any third party. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using the email address
which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market
research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use
the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Like many other Web sites, www.kothiyavunu.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes
- Internet protocol ( IP ) addresses
- Type of browser
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP )
- Date/time stamp, referring/exit pages
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
- Administer the site
- Gather demographic information
- IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable
Commitment to Data Security
We has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yes, Cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. Some of our advertisers
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networks – These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website.To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it. Social networks therefore could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services
Cookie Opt Out
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
Finally, you can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. For details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.