Corn : 1 cup (canned or frozen)
Cumin seeds : 1/2 tsp
Small Red Onion /Shallots : 5 (crushed)
Fresh garlic : 3-4 cloves (crushed)
Red Chili Flakes : 1 tsp or to your tolerance level
Butter : 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation :
1. Wash the corn in water and keep it aside.
2. Mix the crushed small onion and red chilli flakes.
3. Heat the butter in a skillet, add crushed onion, red chillies mix and satue for 3-5 minutes or until the raw smell of the onion goes off.
4. Add the corn, salt and close the kadai for 5-8 min; cook in a low flame.
5. Open the lid and stir fry for couple of minutes and remove from the fire.
6. Serve hot as a side dish with rice, chappathi/roti or any Indian Breads
For more Side Dishes check here
Good Day All!