All purpose flour : 2 cups
Semolina/Sooji : 2 tbsp
Curd : 2 tbsp
Baking powder : 1/2 tsp
Sugar : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Water as required to knead a dough
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough.
2. Keep it covered with a wet muslin cloth for 2-3 hrs.
3. Make lemon size balls out of the dough and roll it into medium thick round shaped rotis.
4. Heat oil in medium flame for deep frying,slide the flattened dough into the hot oil and press it down when it rises again press the edges until it puffs up completely.
5. Flip it over and fry the other side until it turns to light golden color.
6. Serve hot with Channa masala and Enjoy!
The dough can be stored in the refrigerator overnight.
Have a good day all!