Recipe for Mango Pudding /Thai Mango Pudding
Ripe Mangoes : 2 medium
Unflavored gelatin : 1 packet /3 tsp
Hot water : 1/2 cup
Sugar : 1/2 cup
Coconut milk : 1 cup
Method of Preparation :
1. Measure the water into a microwave-safe container and heat until steaming, about 2 minutes or in a sauce pan heat up the water until it reaches a rolling bowl.
2. Remove from the heat, while stirring the water with a whisk or fork, sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water and stir briskly in order not to have any lumps.
5. Place the mango pulp in a food processor or blender and blitz to crate a smooth mango puree.
6. Add gelatin mixture,coconut milk to the mango puree in the food processor/blender and blitz briefly until ingredients are combined.
7. Pour into dessert bowls or cups and place in the refrigerator for at least 2-4 hours.
8. Yummy mango pudding is ready, Serve and enjoy!!!
- For richer pudding add heavy whipping cream, Instead of coconut milk you can also use milk.
(Recipe Source : Darlene Schmidt )
For more Dessert & Pudding recipe click here