This cake is extremely moist and easy; everyone always comments on how beautiful it is. Here u go a easy, homemade gifts straight from the heart and the kitchen to u all..Enjoy!
12. Frost with cream cheese icing or your desired frosting.
- Sift cake flour once before measuring, then sift again with the other dry ingredients per recipe instructions.
- Place the cake layers in the refrigerator (for several hours) or freezer (for at least an hour) before frosting. This extra step makes the spreading of the frosting a much easier task as a freshly baked cake is quite fragile and when you try to spread the frosting there is a tendency for the cake to tear. Refrigerating or freezing the cake first eliminates this problem.
Cream Cheese : 1-8 oz /227 grms softened
Preparation for Cream Cheese Frosting :
1. Place one cake layer, top side down, on a cake stand or serving plate.
2. Cover it generously with icing.
3. Place the second layer on top of the iced layer, top side up. First ice the sides to help keep the cake steady, and then spread icing generously over the top, completely covering the cake.
4. Serve at room temperature and Enjoy!!!
- If you prefer a sweeter and/or stiffer frosting, more powdered sugar can be added.
Check here for more Cakes Recipes.