Did you watch Superbowl yesterday? We did, we had small fun party with our friends. Whom did you bet for? I did for Denver Broncos and they won…Yay! As you all know chicken wings are always a fan favorite at a Super Bowl party. We had a lot of food but this Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Wings was huge hit and everyone enjoyed it and wanted the recipe. So here it is 🙂
Though there are lots of variations exists today I made a Kerala Style Chicken Wings, which is very easy to make yet delicious with only few ingredients required for the marinade and can served with sauce or plain.Buffalo Chicken Wings or Chicken Wings whatever you call these, whether cooked on the stove or baked or grilled, these are true crowd pleaser, and is sure to be a hit at your table. I recommend putting it on your wish list and try this recipe.Trust me folks, this Spicy Chicken wings rocks.
Other Chicken Appetizer’s You Might Also Like :
How to make Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe – Buffalo Wings Recipe -Kerala Style
- Chicken Wings/Buffalo Chicken Wings :16 pieces
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Chicken Masala Powder : 4 tsp
- Red Chilly powder : 2 tsp (You can use Kashmiri chilly powder)
- Coriander powder : 2 tsp
- Pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Yogurt : 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice : 1 tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Olive oil: 4 tsp
- Cut the wings into 2 parts with skin, wings and drumstick..Wash thoroughly,drain and keep aside.You don't prefer the wing tip you can cut them off.
- Marinate the pieces with ingredients mentioned above except oil.
- Cover the dish with a plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator.Let marinate for an hour or 90 seconds.
- Transfer the marinated chickwn wings to a wide pan and add little water say about ¼ cup.(Note : Lot of water and fat will ooze from the chicken so add the water accordingly)
- Cover with lid and cook at medium-high heat until the wings are almost done, stirring occasionally it takes about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Open the lid and allow the remaining water to evaporate completely.
- Now add oil and stir-fry on low flame for 8-10 continuously until it gets a little crisp fried and all the masala coats well in chicken wings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! If you prefer to dip with sauce then go for sweet chili sauce – which just makes things even more happy.
Add or reduce red chillies and pepper powder according to your taste. Optional – To bring down the heat, if you want can substitute red chilli powder with kashmiri chilly powder.
Hope you will try this Kerala Spicy Chicken Wings and enjoy it!
Like this Recipe? Sign up, and get more recipes delivered directly to your inbox.RECOMMENDED RECIPES!